22 August 2011
This is the corporate website of Stephen Witte Associates, operating as http://stephenwitte.com.
You may contact us with any questions about our Terms and Conditions using this information:
Stephen Witte Associates email@example.com
915 Main St, Ste 304
Evansville, IN 47708
We collect your email address if you subscribe to our blog. We collect information to provide you with the Services, Training or Programs you purchase, and to answer questions if you email to our firstname.lastname@example.org address. We do not collect financial information. Your financial information is collected by a payment processing service and the information needed to complete a transaction is not held on stephenwitte.com. We will keep private the minimal information we do collect about you. We will only use the information we collect to improve our website, to improve customer service, to process transactions, to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature or to send periodic emails regarding your purchase and its status. If you decide to opt-in to a mailing list we might offer, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product and service information. We will not sell, exchange, transfer or give away your information to any other entity for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
stephenwitte.com or any third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights for the intellectual propterty in and on the website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the website, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the website in copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by stephenwitte.com. Except as expressly stated on the website or in these Terms, nothing that you read or see on the website may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of stephenwitte.com, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of stephenwitte.com’s intellectual property, except as set forth under Limited License.
stephenwitte.com hereby grants purchasers of online training content a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access the content and information available in the selected online training content, according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the payment of the applicable fees and adherence to these Terms.
Access to Content
stephenwitte.com strives to provide online training content to purchasers on a continuous basis. For that purpose, stephenwitte.com will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access to the online training content to purchasers. Still, from time to time, purchasers may be unable to access the online training content due to conditions beyond stephenwitte.com’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the online training content to purchasers, stephenwitte.com will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable” as used in these Terms shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
Users of the website and purchasers of online training content are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the website.
Code of Conduct
Visitors, users and purchasers agree to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following prohibited conduct:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the website that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the website, or adversely affects stephenwitte.com’s computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the website other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others access to the online training content using your information or the information of another purchaser.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the website.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the website.
- Transfer the website content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the website content; or “deep link” to the website content.
- Violate or attempt to violate stephenwitte.com’s security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of the website or corrupt the website in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the United States.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other visitors, subscribers or purchasers, the website or stephenwitte.com.
- Use the website to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing the website; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by stephenwitte.com.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the website; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on the website.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with access to the website and/or the content on the website.
To ensure that users of the website do not engage in prohibited conduct, stephenwitte.com reserves the right to monitor use of the website and reserves the right to revoke or deny access to the online training content to any person or entity whose use of the online training content suggests prohibited conduct. Access of the materials available as online training content beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the online training content and will result in revocation or denial of access to the online training content. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by stephenwitte.com.
You agree not to violate any U.S., foreign or international software or technology export laws and regulations, including without limitation the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
Purchaser Support & Refunds
We try to respond to all support inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. Due to the nature of the products we sell, refunds will not be issued to purchasers based on the satisfaction of the content. We have tried to provide enough documentation of the online training content. If you feel that the documentation does not answer your questions or provide you with the information that you need, please contact us.
Limitation of Liability
stephenwitte.com does not warrant any particular result from use of the online training content. The total liability of stephenwitte.com is limited to the purchase price of the online training content. We are not liable for any loss of data to the purchaser’s computer that results from using the website, including damages resulting from computer viruses. Further, stephenwitte.com has no liabilities arising from or related to any support services for the purchasers use of the website.